Dear sir, My Name is ### ###.

Amrut Raj Deep

Disciple of Prayer
Dear sir,
My Name is ###. Originally I am from ### but now I am working in a Christian missionary school. Now I am suffering with waist problem for which my right leg is not functioning properly. MRI report says that I have problems in my back bone. Doctor has given me medicine for one month and told that if it is not reduced then you have to go for a surgery. So I am much worried about it. I have faith in God that definitely he will cure me through the prayers of me as well as his servants. So kindly pray for my complet healing. Also I want to be a partner of Jesus calls ministry.
Yours in Christ service,
###
###
Via -###
Dist - ###, ###
Pin- ###
My Email ID is - ###
Waiting for your response.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that you will be healed, strengthened and comforted back to better health. May God uplift you in his divine light and surround you with His awesome glory. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
384
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear sir my name is ### and I do not prosper in business or even getting employement I am struggling with finances. I cannot look after my family cause I am ### please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom