Dear Sir, My Name is ###, I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soldier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soldier

Guest
Dear Sir,

My Name is ###, I am from ###, I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ.

But in My House there are many Idols, Idols of saints and Mary.

My Mother used to pray in front of statues of Mary (That Spirit name is ###) every day, she used to give roses to people and ask them to eat.

She is possessed with heavy demonic spirits, because of her we lost our peace in our house.

I am praying for a Long Time, but still our House is not delivered.

Kindly pray for us.

Regards,

###

Contact – 91- ### #### ######
 
NUMBERS 23:23 - FOR THERE IS NO SORCERY AGAINST JACOB, NOR ANY DIVINATION AGAINST ISRAEL. IT NOW MUST BE SAID OF JACOB AND OF ISRAEL, OH, WHAT GOD HAS DONE!

2 CORINTHIANS 3: 17 - NOW THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT; AND WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS, THERE IS LIBERTY.

JOHN 8:32 "AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

DON'T WORRY - WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU... YOUR MOTHER WILL BE ALRIGHT, AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE BLESSED BY THE LORD. PEACE AND HARMONY SHALL BE RESTORED IN JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Dear Lord, may ### be strong to stand and fight the good fight of faith in You, knowing that You are able to deliver his dear mother from all forms of deception as we stand and agree in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. ..3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.1 Tim.2
 
Dear Soldiers,

Thank You so much, I really Thank our Lord Jesus Christ For providing a great support..

If Lord Permits I will be of great support to you in the near future..

Regards,

Soldier of Jesus Christ ..
 
Raj, if you read the Bible, I think you know of a story when a man brought his kid who was possessed with demons and the disciples couldn't cast it out. When they asked Jesus why, Jesus told them that some things can't go with just prayer but with prayer and fasting. Let me ask you a question, dear. Do you fast? Try fasting; you will see a big change in your life and your family members' lives too. When you fast, you touch God. When you fast and pray, you allow the Holy Spirit to commune with God. And when your spirit communes with God, it guides you on what to pray about, and for everything you pray for, God grants it to you. That's the power of fasting.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear sir my name is ### and I do not prosper in business or even getting employement I am struggling with finances. I cannot look after my family cause I am ### please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
562
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
160
Dear sir, My name is ### ### ### and I am a medical student. I have been emailing you previously telling you to pray for me. I am requesting again to pray for me to be a successful dermatologist doctor in my life, my future, and to be a brilliant student. Please pray for me: 1. to become a...
Replies
7
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom