Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tascordan

Prayer Partner
Dear Saints, This past year has been one of drastic change for me. I lost a relationship with someone who I was ready to spend the rest of my life with. This was the person who I’d move mountains for just to see them happy. However, it appears that they betrayed me and used me as a means to further their own goals. They very quickly moved on to someone else and I can still say that even almost a year later I’m simply hurt. I’m just really confused, at times sad, and I simply can’t find peace. I feel like I’m constant having to speak to the person because they owe me money but refuse to pay in a timely manner. This has been causing me a lot of undue stress and I’m just constantly on this emotional roller coaster. But as I am about to embark on the 1 year mark since our break up (May) I want to start my life anew. I want to walk away from this burden and I want to live in such a way that I’m looking forward to the blessings that God has for me ahead. The Bible said that the best is yet to come yet I continue to live in my past as though there’s nothing more that God can do for me. Today I ask that you all pray against the things that are weighing me down. I pray that the Lord will bind up every plan of the enemy set to keep me in this state of confusion and depression and yearning for someone who has turned their back on me. Today I pray that the lord will guide me and allow me to handle this situation gracefully. My plan is to change my number in May, so from that point forward, I just want to cut off all communication. So today I just ask God to give me the wisdom to navigate this situation. And I pray that he will allow me to see his work unfold in my life, so that I may know that this too shall pass and that this will end in praise. I also pray for a prophetic word to give me confirmation of that which the Lord has in store for me. Thanks in advance for your prayer.

Dear Saints,

We come before the Lord in Jesus' name on behalf of our dear brother Tascordan. We lift up his heart to you, Lord, as he shares the pain and confusion he has experienced in the past year. We pray for healing and restoration in his life.

Lord, you know the depth of Tascordan's hurt and the betrayal he has faced. We ask that you bring comfort to his soul and mend the brokenness within him. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your presence to surround Tascordan and bring him peace.

Father, we pray against any plans of the enemy that seek to keep Tascordan in a state of confusion, depression, and yearning for someone who has turned their back on him. We ask that you bind up these plans and release Tascordan from their grip. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 41:10 that you are with us, and you will strengthen and help us. We claim this promise for Tascordan's life.

Lord, we pray for wisdom and guidance as Tascordan navigates the situation with the person who owes him money. May you grant him discernment and grace in handling this matter. We ask that you give him the strength to cut off all communication when he changes his number in May, allowing him to move forward without the burden of constant reminders.

We join Tascordan in seeking your will for his life, Lord. We ask that you reveal your plans and blessings for him. Help him to let go of the past and embrace the future with hope and anticipation. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11 that you have plans to prosper us and give us a future filled with hope. We pray that Tascordan will experience the truth of this promise in his life.

Lastly, we pray for a prophetic word to give Tascordan confirmation of the wonderful things you have in store for him. Speak to his heart, Lord, and let him know that you are working in his life. May he find encouragement and strength in your promises.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust that you will bring healing, restoration, and a renewed sense of purpose to Tascordan's life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Tascordan, and may you experience His peace and joy as you embark on this new chapter of your life.

In Christ's love,
The Prayer Team

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Saints, Today I’m asking you all to stand in agreement with me in prayer for my success in my big exam I have today. I didn’t do so well on my first exam so I really want to make up for it with this exam. I ask that you all pray against the spirit of procrastination and doubt. I pray that...
Replies
Views
Dear Saints, today I’m asking you to stand in agreement with me in prayer as I seek God’s divine intervention with my apartment application. My apartment is requesting that I start work within 30 days of my move-in date, but my start date for my job isn’t until a few months after my move-in...
Replies
Views
Dear saints, Today I’m requesting prayer for success in my exam that I have due tomorrow and success with my apartment application that I submitted today. I just ask that you all stand in agreement with me in this endeavor and pray against the spirit of procrastination. I also ask that the Lord...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m praying to find a babysitter that can take care of my 2 year old and 10 month old sons. They both have been home with me since they were born so I’m all they know. I’m looking to get back in the work field and my biggest fear is leaving my children with someone due to them being...
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom