Rochkoth

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Prophet. Please pray for my marriage, my children, my business, my family financial breakthroughs and addictions. I'm believing God for breakthrough in every area in my life. My name is ###. I've been struggling also with physical pain and depression. Thank you Jesus. my email address is ###@provimar.co.za, ###.gmail.com.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prophet ### ###, please pray for my daughter, ###, ### years old, she has been diagnosed that she has an ulcer on her throat, now it's ### months, it's not healing. I trust God will heal this wound.
Replies
9
Views
966
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, My name is ### (###). I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and I have witnessed many miracles in my life. From the past 1-2 years I've been going through a lot of struggles, mainly in the financial area. I have over ### Lakh debt and I am forced to pay those...
Replies
7
Views
286
Dear Prophet. Please pray for my spinal stenosis condition to heal completely. Thanks ### ###
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom