Dear Prayer Warriors: Would you please pray that I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportscanuk

Beloved Servant
Dear Prayer Warriors:

Would you please pray that I am able to get all my personal affects and affairs in order quickly so that my family will not have as difficult a time dealing with my passing. Please pray that I am able to get the funds together to take care of all my financial responsibilities, and pray for an extension of two months on my present home so that I can close on the condo for my son. That way he has somewhere to go when he goes to school. Please pray that I stay organized and focused to get everything done, and give something nice for Christmas to everyone in the family. That my time with them is rich, and joyful and any relationships that need repairing or rectifying or any kind, that it is made aware to me so that I may do so. In Jesus Name, Amen. Thank you so much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
Dear prayer warriors would you pray for all these mudslides and floods all over ### that destroyed churches, homes and everything else in its path. Pray that God would stop this and pastors will start rebuilding their churches, Christian schools and bible colleges.
Replies
8
Views
429
Dear Prayer Warriors, Would you please uplift my prayer request, as I need God's direction and guidance before contacting someone for whom I worked in the past. May the Lord lead every detail about their response to me, and may He provide abundantly! May He bring healing and reassurance to ###...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom