Dear Prayer warriors, I hope you all are being blessed.

I believe2

Prayer Warrior
Dear Prayer warriors, I hope you all are being blessed. I would like to ask everyone for Sincere prayers for my son ###. He is traveling to ### for a job interview. Please pray that this interview goes in his favor and the job is a good stable one the income pleasing to his desires, with security and peace abroad. He has been job to job under contracts and not lasting very long. He has been feeling down and oppressed so please keep him lifted up in your prayers. I claim this job in Jesus name...Amen.

Thank you prayer warriors!
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him to be HIRED in the interview Lord FILL FAVOUR in authorities heart n Lord GUIDE him according to ur WILL n Lead to the place which u have RESERVED for him n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I hope you all are in good health. Please pray with me and for me that I stop ruminating, crying and feeling depressed about a friendship I feel was my fault it has ended. My hope is that God will reconcile and restore the friendship but in the meantime, my heart is heavy. I have physical...
Replies
6
Views
381
Hello all, I hope you all are having a blessed day. I wanted to ask for continued prayer for my father ### as he continues to fight stomach cancer. His last PET scan showed the tumor shrinking but they saw a spot in his lungs. He has an appointment today for further testing and I declare that...
Replies
8
Views
360
Hi everyone I hope you all are doing well. I just want to say thank you for all prayers. I still waiting for the judge decision on my TRP appeal. But I feel like I am nervous, anxious, depressed and then I feel that God is fighting the bottle for me. But I need your help to pray about the...
Replies
9
Views
570
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom