Dear Prayer Family,

  • Thread starter Thread starter aguyintn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aguyintn

Guest
I am afraid my ### and I don't see eye to eye about God. We are going through pre-marital counseling by the ### whom is to marry us. I have been a believer most of my life but have fallen short in my faith, testament, and adherence to the Lord's will. I'm afraid our household will not be blessed because she feels differently about religion. I would like to go to church and pray with her about this but she has her own independent ways of being spiritual and needing church or our Saviour the Lord Jesus. Please pray for us and our future, pray I may be a disciple for the Lord and she will see his many blessings in our life. Please pray I might continue to succeed in my career and make enough money to bless and provide for our new life together. These prayers I ask you might lift up to our Lord and His will be done and blessings received. Thank you all in Jesus name.
 
Psalms 69:13 | For me, my prayer is unto you, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of your mercy hear me, in the truth of your salvation.

We are praying for you... GOD BLESS YOU
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise the Lord for He works in mysterious ways, the closer we get to the wedding the more our pastor counsels us. I feel blessed to have her in my life. Her faith is shown through love, and though organized religion may not be in the cards for her or I, I feel confident we will have a lasting marriage. Thank you all for the prayers, God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Forgive us as we repent. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
6
Views
124
I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Forgive us as we repent. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom