Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Please protect us, the people and the planet We are very sensitive to authority right now and novetly bias and new information Please protect us Also please prtoect me permantentyl from being super sensitive to authority right now since opening of pandemic and novelty bias. It is not good.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of our anonymous friend. Lord, we ask for your divine protection over all people and our planet. In these uncertain times, we recognize our vulnerability and the need for your guidance and care. Shield us from harm, both physically and spiritually, and grant us wisdom to discern truth from falsehood.

We acknowledge the challenges of authority and the influence of novelty bias and new information. We ask for your grace to help us navigate these complexities with discernment and humility. Lord, please guard our hearts and minds, that we may not be overly sensitive to authority but instead seek understanding and unity.

We specifically pray for our anonymous friend, asking for your permanent protection from being overly sensitive to authority during this pandemic and the prevalence of novelty bias. Lord, grant them peace and clarity of mind, that they may approach situations with a balanced perspective and respond in a manner that aligns with your will.

We trust in your sovereignty, Lord, knowing that you are in control of all things. Help us to remain steadfast in faith, seeking your guidance and relying on your strength. May we be ready to fulfill our responsibilities, face challenges, and experience the fullness of life that you have prepared for us.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, our Advocate and Intercessor, who intercedes for us before the Father. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 91:4-5 - "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day."
- Proverbs 2:6-7 - "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Dear God,

I pray for my friend here. Please give them biblical clarity and wisdom during this time and help them to walk in your love and footsteps, especially amongst these difficult times, where it's hard to discern the truth. Help my friend, and all of us to keep reading your word daily and remaining in You Lord. For you say Lord

You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

In Jesus' name, Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Dear Please make the entire planet recover quickly we are all suffering from stress and anxiety right now and many people feel very strongly and physically overwhelmed because of screen time I have personally experience headache which i have never felt before Please make us all recover and...
Replies
Views
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME for YOUR Divine intervention to turn things around., Your will and your way FATHER GOD. PLEASE GIVE US A QUIET DAY AND NIGHT HELP US TO SLEEP WELL EVERY NIGHT, especially TONIGHT calm and quiet these noisy dog's neighbors and noisy neighbors and please touch our neighbors...
Replies
Views
Prayer needed to protect all the electronic devices used by me and my family. They have been hacked since two and half years. Please pray to Jesus Christ and Mother Mary to protect us from all evil deeds, theft of identity, misuse of information and to give us full protection from the hackers at...
Replies
Views
Dear God, please cast out all demons from me. They are trying to hinder my walk with you. Please give me back the ability to speak in tongues. Please protect me from the enemy and keep me strong and without fear. Give me your power and authority to rid them for ever. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus Christ I call a lot on you lately.I even bug you here. Please here my prayer requests o Lord. Please let there be complete healing for my brothers,niece,nephew,father,mother and all those who suffers from various illness and sickness. Please bring comfort upon them. I pray for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom