Almighty God please protect us and help us

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, sharing your need for protection and guidance during this challenging moving process. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your concerns to our Heavenly Father and asking Him to guard your belongings, your safety, and your peace as you transition to a new season.

If the Lord has answered your prayers—if your belongings were preserved and you were able to complete your move without harm—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others walking through similar trials. But if the situation remains unresolved, or if new challenges have arisen, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue interceding with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot yet see His hand.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, grant you strength for each step, and remind you that He is your refuge and provider. We continue to pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In His holy and precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God protect us from an evil tenant named ###. She's making false accusations and threats against my livelihood. Please do not allow her evil plans to affect our new beginning in our new apartment for a better life. Please shield us from any evil plans she may have. Protect us and help...
Replies
7
Views
164
Please protect us as we finish picking up the last of our belongings. Please 🙏 have the last of our belongings still available at our previous apartment. Please help us finish organizing everything in our new apartment. Please provide us with financial, spiritual and physical blessings in the...
Replies
6
Views
146
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom