-DEAR PLEASE PRAY ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY GOD AS HE HEAL US FROM OUZR

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2084

-DEAR PLEASE PRAY ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY GOD AS HE HEAL US FROM OUZR SICKNESS ASWELLAS GOD AS HE PROTECT AND CUVER ME AND MY FAMILY AND MY BLESSINGS FROM DEVORER AND THOSE WHO WANT OR TRY TO SNACH MY BLESSINGS

-GOD AS HE FIGHT AND BIND DEVIL AND HIS SERVANTS ASWELLAS THOSE WHO AGINST ME AND MY FAMILY AND AGINST MY BLESSINGS AND AGINST THE WILL OF GOD AND THOSE WHO WANT ORTRY TO SNACH MY BLESINGS AND THOSE WHO SNACHOUR CHURCH FOR THERE HOME ASWELLAS THOSE WHO BIND AND FASTEN ME AND MY FAMILY AND THOSE WHO SNACH AND HOLD ALL MY S BLESSINGS FROM THE BIGINING UNTIL NOW

-GOD AS HE GIVE ME AND MY FAMILY PEACE ,LOVE ,JOY,HAPPINESS ,LOVE FROM PEOPLE ,BLESSINGS AND CLEAR HOLY SPIRIT GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION ASWELLAS SPOUSE AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE PAPER

-GOD AS HE LOOSEN EVERY BONDAGE ,FASTEN ,OCCULT ,FEAR ,SIN ,BAD HABIT ,GRUMBLING AND BLASPHAMIES WORDS ASWELLAS LOONELINESS

-GOD AS HE SAVE ALL OF MY FAMILY ,FRIENDS ASWELLAS ALL MY RELATIVES

-GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY

-

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Satan is hard at work on everyone who sins against the Lord and do not pray or read Gods nor obeys the voice of the Lord. Std is punishments coming down to those who fail to obey Gods word. When you marry be faithful to your partner. Do not cheat nor run around with other people who are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Cleanse my hear o Lord.. David said to God almighty. Purify my life and all I have. This is what we all need to day and will need in the future. A fresh clean start before Jesus and a new begining too, not just for today but for those years to come. To be a blessing to all. To help those...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom