Dear ###, Pl pray for healing of my###

Naqib

Disciple of Prayer
Dear ###, Pl pray for healing of my son ### going through what seems like some mental disorder. Never being able to be happy or at peace since many years. He is ###. Now is in great distress and lost hope coz medicines don't seem to help. Feels only solution is ending his life. He feels only a miracle from God can heal him. Can u please get in touch for personal healing. Email I'd ###. Have great faith that u can heal him in Jesus name. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
113
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and is having a difficult time drinking water and having problems with her bowel movements. We...
Replies
10
Views
447
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom