Dear people of God, I have a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, You know how this man used me and eventually cast me aside when he had enough of me. You know the lies he has told about me and the way he has misrepresented how he treated me. I admit that I responded by repaying evil with evil, and I know that I sinned. Please forgive me and help me to...
Replies
8
Views
20
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
199
I was at church earlier today & as of recently, God has helped me to be introduced to new people & have a conversation with them, but what I struggle with is the going up to someone I don't know without being introduced to them by someone else. As an introvert, so is my friend who I go to church...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom