Dear ones. I would like to pray for our ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kathleenn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathleenn

Guest
Dear ones. I would like to pray for our Sunday service. We really want the anointing of the Holy Spirit over all of us. That new comers will be saved and the next door neighbors from our church and our own homes will know that Jesus can save and change the lives of people. Also pray for our Sunday school teachers and Childrens Center where all babies and kids will learn about Jesus and how He can help them at school. The ladies meeting also need your prayers. Please remember that Jesus is coming soon and we should be closer to Him than ever. Thank you.
 
May Jesus hear all the prayers that are written here. We are His dear children and when we go through a hard times in our marriage, our finances, our jobs and even with our own children. Then it is time to hear God's word. He is trying to say something to us. Because in our hurried life style we cannot hear what Jesus wants to say to our hearts and souls. So open your ears to hear what God is trying to say to you personally.
 
what an awesome prayer your church is blessed to have you as well as the body of Christ it sounds to me that your requests are aligned with God's will I prayed for you and all you asked thank you Jesus for the power of prayer
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
226
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
I would like to be married to my ex boyfriend, ### ### and have a family with him. We have been separated for two years.
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom