dear my precious payer warriors ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suja

Beloved of All
dear my precious payer warriors

please pray for us that we lost our camera last week. we doesn't know where we kept it. there is a lot of photos in it that we took it on a prayer meeting.

we are waiting for an important answer this week very urgent matter please join us and pray from your heart we know LORD is working upon it. please pray to get it done soon.

oh! lord we are praising you. worshiping you we are asking everything in your precious name JESUS amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
308
Hi Payer warriors, I appreciate your sincere prayers. I pray that you all will be blessed and to live wonderful lives in Jesus name. I ask for your prayers for my healing and peace. I thank you again in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
8
Views
14
Dear My Precious Father, how I praise and thank You for Your many and great blessings that You have showered over us all, despite our foolish ways and sinful pride. How great You are, and what a gracious God that You should care for me despite my manner towards you and others at times. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom