Dear Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear members, I need your prayers. I'm so broke. I need to find a better job. I'm self-employed and so is my husband. We are so broke. My husband needs more work. Please, pray he gets more orders. Pray for both ### and ###. Thank u!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a hugger but sometimes I worry when I hug some of my elderly church members that I'm hugging them too tight. Pray that I'm not and that I'm not unintentionally hurting them. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for my church members who recently lost all their three dogs one by one, one right after another. It's so sad. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom