Dear Lord, We were not told about ###'s observation. It ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoore2002

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

We were not told about ###'s observation. It is in Your hands for your holy will. Please get her the assistance she needs.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about the distressing situation you're experiencing. Here's a redacted version of your text, focusing on removing any potentially sensitive information: --- I've been being criminally harassed and violated for months and years by the same group(s) of people and new associates...
Replies
4
Views
339
Yesterday, I told ### about ###'s tears, attitude and feelings. ### was shocked and upset. I pray that ### will remain on friendly terms with me, and accept to continue his still much needed weekly language lessons. God knows all the details. Right now my torn apart heart is still aching deeply...
Replies
7
Views
29
Yesterday, I told ### about ###'s tears, attitude and feelings. ### was shocked and upset. I pray that ### will remain on friendly terms with me, and accept to continue his still much needed weekly language lessons. God knows all the details. Right now my torn apart heart is still aching deeply...
Replies
7
Views
23
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom