Dear Lord Wake up ###. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I need a lawyer to overturn the divorce today where fraud and lies influenced the judge and I lost everything. My husband's daughter and sister told terrible lies about me and I need the case turned over. And then dismissed with prejudice. And my husband back. Please Lord fix...
Replies
6
Views
250
Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
142
Why am I sweating over my head while I wake up or sleep because it doesn't make sense to me. Heal the pain inside my left leg. God, please heal me my whole body to pain away out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom