Dear Lord,Thank you so much for this special day. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for this special day. I was very relaxed. Court did not get to me. Lord thank for the creative side. I love the Mardi Gras Signs I was able to make. I just had a great day. Thank you Lord so much!!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
491
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
222
My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom