Dear Lord, thank you. I know that with everything ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter prplhayesr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prplhayesr

Guest
Dear Lord, thank you. I know that with everything that is going on in my life, I could not handle this without your guidance and the strength you have given me. I am praying for my Mother who had a stroke that each day she gets stronger and more alert. I am praying for ### and I, I miss him terribly and if it is your will, that you move the mountains that are blocking us from being together. If it is not your will, I am praying for the man you chose for me to reveal himself to me. I am praying for myself that I no longer have the desire to gamble and to find other healthy coping mechanisms to deal with the stress I am under. God, my last prayer is that you make a way for me to be able to take time off and be with my Mother in ###. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen

God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello there I just recently came from a heartbreak and that's painful. I have seen his red flags yet I chose to be blinded out. He has a son outside marriage when he was young. Her ex got married to someone who knows how to handle family life and adopter their son. With the new couple binded by...
Replies
6
Views
291
God. Thank you. I know these things happening are bc of you. Love you.
Replies
6
Views
495
Dear Lord, I pray to you for a miracle to heal my teeth and gums and to heal the cyst near my collarbone. I surrender before you and ask for your healing power to flow into me, bringing strength and comfort. May your grace restore my body and overall health. Guide me towards a healthy future. I...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom