Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray Lord to expose the evil people running this world and for people to wake up to see the truth and for good rest for us all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
171
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 52:9 – “For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 52:9 is a declaration of trust and...
Replies
10
Views
168
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Replies
15
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom