Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. ...

hmccord

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for favor and wisdom for our President and for good rest for us all.
 
Lord Jesus please grant good rest to them, us and anyone else in need. Please guide all leaders. Thank you and praise you. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement with your prayer request in Jesus' name Amen~God bless you abundantly 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom