Mary247

Beloved of All
Dear Lord thank You for this Day! We Praise Your Holy Name! We give You all the Glory! Thank You, Thank You for giving us the Breath of Life today! We Honor You! please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in Jesus Name! Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus let no weapon formed against us to prosper in Jesus Name, please guide us with Your Holy Spirit in our thoughts, words, actions, and deeds in Jesus Name! Keep us close to You Father, thank You for watching over us, please keep our home in Your perfect peace! help us and strengthen us to do our work today Father, please help us to focus on You and not circumstances, We trust You Father, please keep Your Mighty Hedge of Protection around us in Jesus Mighty Name Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
204
Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
305
Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You for Your forgiveness + grace.
Replies
14
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom