Dear Lord Thank You For This Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Father thank you for this day, thank you for what you have done, thank you for what you are doing and thank you for what you are about to do. Lord please give her peace the lady in the waiting room with me. Only you know her situation father, please help her as what she feels the baby feels. Lord I need you for my daughter lord please give her victory have mercy and grace with her release her heart so that it feels joy. Father I need you she needs you please hear my prayers over her health over her mind body and soul. Lord thank you for the restoration that you have given my girls in their relationship. Thank you for getting them past this season and becoming each others best friends. Lord be with her right Now..the blood of Jesus over this request In the name if Jesus AMEN..
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
268
Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
303
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom