Dear Lord, thank you for this day, for my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, thank you for this day, for my productivity at work and for allowing my mom to make it back to work for the one or two days that she needed to accomplish her retiring plans. Thank you for opening a new door and what may be another dream to achieve...Lord place your healing hands over my mother and my daughter, may my mom's treatments be doing what they are supposed to be doing and may my baby girl wake up feeling much better. Father again please forgive me for the words I used yesterday, I was so angry and you know that I am not as angry but I realize I should not have acted as I did. I ask that you bless him and open his eyes and his heart to do what is right according to your will. You have given us all the freedom of choice. May you bless him according to the desires of his heart and allow us both to heal from any pain we may have brought upon one another. I believe we are both letting go as for me. I leave it in your hands. Lord give me guidance, grace and please have mercy on both of us. Protect my eldest when she is out and may she be honest and righteous in what she is doing these past few days. I am not sure what it is but please guide her down the right path. Lord give my sister a genuine heart, may she say what she really feels and thank you for giving me the strength to say no to her today. Lord please guide ### and ###, may she stay in school and may he be OK wherever he may be. Let them come out of what is holding them down for all I know it may not be the case but protect them. May ### be OK and please help whoever's prayer request I received to be able to handle their work load. The blood of Jesus over this Prayer and over this home and all those who enter it. In the Name of Jesus..AMEN
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
268
Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom