Dear lord, thank you for my many blessings. Let me be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear lord, thank you for my many blessings. Let me be a good person. Let me know everything is okay. Help me work on my worry and fear. Teach me your way. Bring peace to my heart. Your will not mine. Let me know no problem is too big with you beside me. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. Thank those who pray for me and my family. Bless all those who come to you in prayer. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
12
Views
412
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
9
Views
587
Dear Lord, Thank you for helping me bring myself closer to ###, I am thankful for your blessings. I ask for forgiveness for my many sins one of which I am unable to control, my anger. I try to keep calm but I cannot help being angry. Please help me to control my anger. And lord I must ask this...
Replies
6
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom