Dear Lord, Thank you for my life.  Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,

Thank you for my life. Thank you for my understanding of you that continues to grow. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a wife. I pray that you would refine me Lord. Transform my heart and make me as you created me to be. Equip me to fulfill your will and help me to treat my husband good. I pray patience and perseverance are ingrained in my character, as well as compassion. Refine my perspectives, my attitude, and my actions. I desire to be refined by your Holy Spirit and I invite you to do that in Jesus’ name AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND I DO GREAT AT MY NEW JOB ENJOY MY LIFE LOVE MY JOB MY NEW CAREER MY DREAMS COME TRUE IT STAYSSSSSSSSS…LIFE IN I GET MY SHOES TO WEAR TO WORK GREATLY SHIPMENT COMES IN YAYZZZZZZ…..I CAN BE HAPPY AT WORK THANK YOU ITS A DREAM COME TRUE FIR ME AND A HEARTS DESIRES IT...
Replies
6
Views
105
pls pray to break the curse of romantic rejection over my life. my father put a curse over my life and he said that no one would ever love me and that i would die alone and crazy making hand puppets on the wall. ALL of my relationships have ended in disinterest and rejection. Just when i think i...
Replies
10
Views
381
pls pray to break all curses of romantic rejection over my life. My father put this curse over my life and said no one would ever love me and that I would die alone and crazy. I was expected to care for my family at the expense of me having a relationship and having a career. I am tired of...
Replies
8
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom