Dear lord, thank you for life, please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear lord, thank you for life, please forgive my sins. Lord I just need your guidance I'll go wherever you want me too, please guide my steps. Father god please protect my ###, cover him with the blood of your son Jesus, Lord I pray for knowledge and understanding of your word. I asked all this in Jesus name, amen.
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord ### is my birthday surprise me with a birthday gift, we are planning to relocate Lord show us the way and the country you have prepared for us Lord my business build a strong client base for me lord , let clients locate my business My ### child preparing for his end of year Lord I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
291
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
87
I want to thank everyone for your prayerful support over these years. Continuing to pray for an upright spouse and good family life in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name, where iron sharpens iron, safe place to live, stable jobs for us and unwavering faith in the Mighty Name of our Lord and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom