Dear Lord, Thank you for answering my prayer. Keep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, Thank you for answering my prayer. Keep it before me and don't let me forget. Fill me with patience not to push despite my enthusiasm and give me your words to speak. I pray that ### will seek you and accept your healing in his life. Be with both of us and bless our healthy, supportive, ### year relationship to flourish and grow with each other and in You.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored glorified and loved preserved throughout the world now and forever sacred heart of Jesus pray for us St Jude work of miracles pray for us St Jude help of the hopeless pray for us this prayer should be said 9 times a day for 9 days
Replies
8
Views
213
I love you Jesus Christ your always welcome with me with the Holy Spirit. I pray for my family, my friends, my pastors, my priests, my nuns, and my enemies. Lord Jesus Christ I pray that I seek you always, thirst for you, thirst for righteousness. I pray I pass ### and my Career. Thank you Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
641
Lord Jesus, I want to take a moment today, not to ask for anything but to thank you for everything. Thank you for answering my prayer and for the fact the ### and ### are talking once again. Lord God, thank you for answering my prayer at the right time. Amen
Replies
10
Views
517
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom