Dear Lord thank You for all of your love, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord thank You for all of your love, guidance, wisdom, strength, knowledge, forgiveness, peace, grace and mercy. I come before you Father in the name of Jesus asking for salvation, healing, restoration, finances, family and friends. Lord God in Jesus name I ask you to remove all evil and curses that have been placed upon ### and I and send them back to whoever sent them to us. Heavenly Father I claim all these things in the name of Jesus. I rebuke satan through your blood and in your precious name Jesus. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Lord for everything you have done, are doing and I know you are going to do for ### and I, the salvation, healing and our restoration with each other and our family. Father in Jesus name I ask that all the evil people with and around ### be removed from our life forever. Precious Jesus you deserve all the glory, honor and praise for it is in you name I pray, AMEN!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤺🤺Protect, Shepherd, The Youth Represented on This Site, Jesus, Lk 17:2, "Their Angels in Heaven Always See The Face of My Father," Jesus Christ, Matt 18:10, Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth (which give them the wisdom leading to salvation) 2 Tim 3:15, Make You Their Dwelling, Ps 91:1-16...
Replies
11
Views
130
🤺Protect Our Little Ones Jesus Lk 17:2 Matt 18:10 Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15 Your Love 1 Jn 4:10 Angelic Protection Ps 91:11... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they will dwell securely, for...
Replies
10
Views
58
🤺Protect Our Little Ones Jesus, Lk 17:2 Matt 18:10 Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15 Your Love 1 Jn 4:10 Angelic Protection Ps 91:11, 1 Jn 5:18... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they will dwell...
Replies
13
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,389
Messages
16,822,219
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom