Dear Lord please pray for my life work, career financial

unque1mel

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord please pray for my life work, career financial and friend breakthrough. Many bills and debt to be paid and that I study for my DMV license test next month and that I give over my despondions and pray for my enemies Q ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and that I get a new job in 2 weeks great and better and my apartment. In March 2018 please thank you God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please pray for my finances to be blessed. I am suffering a lot with financial difficulties. Without any kind of support. kindly pray that I hould get back all my finances back. praise be to God in the name of the lord our. God.
Replies
7
Views
302
Please pray for my life work, my children and my grandchildren
Replies
8
Views
115
Dear Lord, Please pray that my older brother will get his life together because he is having issues right now and I do not want to lose him. I really want him to get his life together as soon as possible. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom