Matthew 5:6: Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to give me a hunger and thirst for Your righteousness so that I may be blessed and filled. God please do the same for my entire family, all my friends, every member of my church, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so.

Once we are thirsty, we’ll go after the water. When we are hungry, we seek food. The trouble is that most people have no theist or hunger for the spiritual life, and that is why they don’t seek.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my wife/my best friend/my caretaker ### who passed away in her sleep on Thursday. I miss her so much. I pray for her soul, that Almighty God welcome her at the gates of heaven and may she sit at the side of Jesus Christ as a beautiful Angel. May she finally rest in peace...
Replies
11
Views
212
I don't know how to cause dry cracked skin all around my feet because I don't know where that comes from. All I want to see is my beautiful feet without any dry cracked skin all over my feet to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
166
Lord I ask through your healing powers to bless my ### with your healing hands. Give her the strength to endure this disease within her body so that she may continue to enjoy the love and kindness from so many on this earth. She is not ready to leave us Lord so please help in healing her to be...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom