Dear Lord Please make me fine as ###

Only God can judge me

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Please make me fine as I am the only one who takes care of my cats. Strengthen me so I feel better and fine. Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before You because honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired, Lord. Please come and take over because I no longer have the strength to carry everything myself. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased the rent after I had already paid...
Replies
11
Views
89
Please pray with me. I am honestly tired and overwhelmed, and I need God to come through for me and my family. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased it after I had already paid. Now I have almost nothing left for food or moving expenses, yet we need to move today...
Replies
12
Views
87
Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...
Replies
14
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom