Dear Lord, Please help us know what ...

smoore2002

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, Please help us know what to do about my car. I need a safe vehicle to drive ### so far to school everyday.
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Life Is A Classroom...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't believe how everything has come down to this. Why has God abandoned me? I was abandoned upon birth to fend for myself in a hostile, hateful, chaotic, and extremely toxic family. And I've been abandoned now to figure everything out on my own and fix it all with nothing to work with.n...
Replies
9
Views
192
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 132:5 : till I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob." A Prayer Based on Psalm 132:15: Heavenly Father,Thank You for Your promise to watch over Your people and provide for our needs. Your word says that...
Replies
9
Views
118
Dear God please help me and my wife. We both drink too much alcohol and I wish that we can stop what we are doing. Please help us. Please help us change and to be nice to each other. Please help me get out of bed and get to work on time today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and...
Replies
14
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom