Dear Lord please help my relationship with ### help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
Dear Lord please help my relationship with ### be healed and help her learn how to trust me and show she does really care and that her actions are hurtful even if they are not intentional and help us build a strong and lasting relationship.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help my relationship heal and fufill gods will. Let connection, stability, and our love prosper higher than ever. I am begging for your help my lord more than ever right now
Replies
8
Views
207
Dear God, please help my beloved girlfriend ### as she is having many worries and stress in her life and does not accept help, nor even mine and has behaved rudely towards me for no reason, which saddens me and worries me. Please repel any attack from the enemy, guide her, soften her heart, put...
Replies
9
Views
236
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom