Dear Lord Please help my Mom and I not to let evil influence us to argue. Satan laughs because he's watching her deterioration and when she forgets things or acts out towards me, my flesh has been weak and I try to help her memory or see why she says so many hateful things to me. I love her and miss how she was before she became ill. I give her up to You Lord who gives me strength to go on one day at a time. Lord, You see everything and You alone know our whole hearts. Please look upon us with favor. We need You Always. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! I love you and can't wait to come Home to Heaven where there is no more pain or evil. I love You and thank You. Amen. Your Daughter ###
I pray for this 🙏. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
295
Dear God, Thank you for my ###. He is a kind person. Open a way for him as he takes a hard math class in college. Give him your wisdom as he navigates how to ask questions to his professor and with his studies. He also misses a special friend and is working through that. Thank you, God for your...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom