Dear Lord, Please heal me from insomnia, ...

Odant

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, Please heal me from insomnia, it’s been ### I haven’t sleep. Give me rest and peace in my heart. Remove my fear and anxiety.
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence, fill your heart with His peace, and help you to sleep well. Remember that our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Blessings!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have been on psyche meds for about 1.5 years and now 7 days off all of the but still getting ECT once a week. Haven’t had meaningful sleep in months and experiencing withdrawal from meds. Praying for deliverance for all these things. I know Jesus is with me but it’s so hard. Thank you!!!!
Replies
10
Views
145
Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth the one and only true God please deliver ### deliver her her from OCD anorexia severe insomnia please put her to sleep tonight God I'm begging you to let her sleep tonight she needs rest and take away all the anxiety the fears the rejection the abandonment...
Replies
10
Views
440
I am suffering from insomnia for last 15yrs.I tried many medicine it didn't help.Please pray for my healing.
Replies
10
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom