Dear Lord please give me the fruit of thy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannes

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord please give me the fruit of thy spirit to transform my character in a way that my wife will see the difference in my life and take me back into her life, I want to cherish her as you Jesus cherish the Church! Create in me a clean spirit dedicated to you only, and I know you will change me and restore my marriage to its full potential! Please forgive all my sins so that I can stand clean before thee! Thank you Lord Jesus Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Stay strong in the Lord. God is moving in your situation. Trust Him & watch Him do a mighty thing for you. Begin thanking Him now because it was already done when Jesus died on the cross!!! ~Blessings
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Please keep praying, I ask for people to pray for my family, at ### and my wife feels highly offended! God please intervene, please stop this sinical work of Satan!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
131
Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
155
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom