Dear Lord-Please bless & protect my husband ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyS

Beloved Warrior
Dear Lord-Please bless & protect my husband ### S-Please remove all the obstacles &injustices in his path-he is trying so hard & is so good-Amen Thank you May God bless you all
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband lost his job a couple months ago and it has been so hard on his well-being. Please pray that he may rebuild his confidence, make wise choices, and to heal his mind from depression. Please pray that he might find a job that provides for us well. Pray that as I apply for full time jobs...
Replies
10
Views
194
prayer for ### to stop living in sin and be should be going into labor and delivery and throughout he has been going through things in life and failures because of his choices and ungodly influence and friends putting things in his ears against me. and he is drinking and blaming his failure on...
Replies
7
Views
223
Lord Jesus please bless, protect and lead our prayer time.
Replies
2
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,292
Messages
16,820,865
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom