Dear Lord My heart is chartered into ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is broken into hundred pieces. Men & women of God, I need your prayers to give me the strength to cope.
Replies
18
Views
566
DEAR LORD, My heart is truly breaking today. I feel the pain setting in. I truly MISS my friend ### and the rest of my friends that I loved before my life blew up in my face after a THIEF stole my FB and Messenger ID, then after that my main device had the screen go black and they tell me it’s...
Replies
5
Views
290
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom