Dear Lord, My family is falling apart. The devil ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Us Pray For One Another: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, hoped or wished for. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please can you pray for my marriage,it's falling apart. Pray that God will heal my marriage and pray for my husband ### as well. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
10
Views
43
Please pray for my family and for myself. I work seven days per week and still don't make enough to pay my bills, my husband hasn't been able to find work, my daughter has no drive to get out of bed. I'm months behind on rent and looking at possible eviction, I was recently injured everything is...
Replies
11
Views
297
I will be laid off sometime this year due to AI. I have a severe and chronic condition that needs treatment. I have helped care for my grandmother with severe dementia for years and she just passed. She was my best friend. And I don't know where I will now live long term. I am afraid of the job...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom