Dear Lord, My family is falling apart. The devil ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keymarjohnson

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord,

My family is falling apart. The devil is striking at all sides, financially, health, and disruption. He is putting a wedge between my ### and his oldest daughter. I need you to intervene, my dear Lord and Saviour. In Jesus name.
 
THE DEVIL IS A LIE. HE WANTS YOU TO THINK THAT IT IS FALLING APART, RIGHT NOW FALL ON YOUR KNEES AND THANK GOD. YOUR CHILDREN ARE SAVED, YOUR SON, YOUR BROTHER, EVERYONE IS SAVED. I AM PRAYING AND STANDING IN THE GAP, AT THE SAME TIME I AM ASKING YOU TO DO THE SAME FOR ME, I HAVE A BROTHER ON DRUGS, I PRAY HE GETS OFF DRUGS. LETS PRAY RIGHT NOW THAT IT IS DONE. OVER AND FOR ALL WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, IT IS DONE. THE DEVIL COMES IN AND COVERS OUR EYES. HE MAKES US THINK THIS IS BAD. NO WAY GOD IS IN CHARGE.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please can you pray for my marriage,it's falling apart. Pray that God will heal my marriage and pray for my husband ### as well. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
10
Views
43
Please pray for my family and for myself. I work seven days per week and still don't make enough to pay my bills, my husband hasn't been able to find work, my daughter has no drive to get out of bed. I'm months behind on rent and looking at possible eviction, I was recently injured everything is...
Replies
11
Views
297
I will be laid off sometime this year due to AI. I have a severe and chronic condition that needs treatment. I have helped care for my grandmother with severe dementia for years and she just passed. She was my best friend. And I don't know where I will now live long term. I am afraid of the job...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom