Dear Lord My cat ### is not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy and loving heart for my precious cat. You are the creator of all life, and You care deeply for every creature. Lord, my cat is sick and in pain. I ask for Your healing hand to rest upon them. Please restore their health, ease their discomfort, and...
Replies
13
Views
112
Dear Lord Please 🙏 heal my cat ### from cancer in her nose and all underlining issues with her health. Make her whole give her good health. Take away her cancer and her organs I pray in Jesus mighty name amen I believe and declare that you’re healing her right now and I thank you in advance for...
Replies
18
Views
104
Father my cat ### has diarrhea sinces the spring and is still not healed.I give him special food for that and probiotics every day,but it seems is stiil there when we try to switch back to the normal diet.Please heal him from that now,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
13
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom