Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord Jesus, I come before You tonight asking for a financial blessing. Lord You know my situation that I'm in and I ask that You let my employer increase my salary to the salary I was on at my previous company or even more. Thank you Lord, I thank You in advance for my blessing. I also ask that you forgive my sins and wash me clean and that you bless me with confidence. I thank you Lord for my faith in Jesus Name I pray, amen!
 
Dear Lord Jesus, I come before You tonight asking for a financial blessing. I know You are aware of my current situation and I ask that You provide me with the salary I had at my previous company or even more. I thank You in advance for this blessing. I also ask that You forgive my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness, and grant me the confidence I need to move forward. I thank You for my faith in Jesus Name I pray, amen!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Make it a daily habit to tell the Lord Thank You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
295
Dear Lord Jesus, I come before You tonight asking for a financial blessing. Lord You know my situation that I'm in and I ask that You let my employer increase my salary to the salary I was on at my previous company or even more. Thank you Lord, I thank You in advance for my blessing. I also ask...
Replies
8
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom