Dear Lord Jesus,help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Lord Jesus,
I'm sorry for how I am feeling, it's just I am a bit worried about ### and me..

Lord, I know you have given me a heart full of love that will never run out....

I'm sorry if I have given mixed messages to ###...

I ask you Lord to directly intervene between ### and me, send your Holy Spirit to the both of us and clear any confusion that is in ### and me, and give us both clarity of mind and heart...

Lord, I am in love with her, I feel she feels the same, but I am not 100% sure, I am only 50% sure.... Lord, please directly touch ###'s heart and mind and melt her heart and take away all barriers and obstacles that have been in our way, that have stopped the love in our hearts from flowing out and pouring onto one another...

Lord, I pray you have blessed my decision to backing off for a few days, but I pray now that ### will contact me, and that she is missing me as I am missing her. I pray ### will phone me not just for business, but mainly for the personal side of our relationship, that she will invite me round for dinner, just me and her and I pray you will bring us together as a loving couple and we will cultivate our love into your will for us, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently receive government assistance and had to reapply. I submitted all of the required supporting documentation in February. Today a notice shows that I have to resubmit the documents which could affect my benefits. At this point, I'm frustrated and just want to close the case. Father...
Replies
7
Views
185
Lord Jesus help us, help ### and ### to get along, fix whatever is wrong with ###, with ###, with ### in the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
236
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom