Dear Lord, I thank you for all you do for me and my ###.

zeyvette

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I thank you for all you do for me and my family. Lord, if it is your will please let the IRS release my income tax refund to me as soon as possible. Lord, every time I call they give me a different excuse. Lord, please bless me with a laptop for my daughter to take her classes with. Lord, please help me with the house payment and my car payment.

Lord, your will be done.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
114
Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
118
Heavenly Father I come to you today with a silent prayer. You know what I am going through on a daily basis. You know the pain it causes. You know my needs Father. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom