Dear Lord, I really don’t want to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope the Lord will stop giving me reasons to stay. May he give me all the reasons to go.
Replies
9
Views
109
God, I don't want to be alive anymore. Please euthanize me ASAP. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it is important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted individual in your life. There are people who care and want to help.)
Replies
6
Views
129
There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in emotional pain and I'm really scared. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. It would save the government money if I died. It's my patriotic duty to die...
Replies
8
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom