Dear Lord. I prayer that my ### on this date got her request from

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1608
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1608

Guest
Dear Lord. I prayer that my sister on this date got her request from her boss to obtain time off to be able to look for a day care. I pray for the health of my niece and my daughter. I pray that my husband will be working for many years. I pray that we can move on on our plans according to the circumstances. Thank you that my husband decided to stay home with my daughter today because she has been sick since Sunday morning. She has a chest congestion again. I give thanks that my friend from ### wrote to me again after so many months of complete silence and now she told me that she is going to receive counseling because she has trouble sleeping, economic situation, not stable work, etc. I would like to put my troubles, worries on a table and feel no pressure at all and be able to do not have stress. I pray for the health of my parents and my grandmother. I pray for family members who do not have a job. I pray for people to have job, health problems and all kind of issues. I pray to be able to be more appreciate in the work place and to finish every day whatever I have to do. I pray that I have time every day to do my prayers and to write it all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE pray for my GI tract I was having PROBLEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI tract Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
9
Views
138
Dear Lord. I prayer at my deepest sinere wishes for better and safer world. Also additionally praying that people on our own homeland will be healthier and financially be secure for the coming festive season and winter for purchasing gifts and paying for heating alike. I pray for world peace. I...
Replies
9
Views
422
1. Dear Lord, I prayer for the hand of God upon every male member of my family. Every power or alter fighting their destiny's, for the power of God to move on their behave. 2. Every evil power and influence tormenting our last born, by the move of God's power let him be set free, be delivered...
Replies
4
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom