Dear Lord, I pray to you for my best ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoleca

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I pray to you for my best friend ### in ### who is going through a deep depression. I pray her family understands it will go away in time, and for now she needs peace of mind. I also pray for my own depression to lift, and for you to fill me with serenity. I'm uncertain whether to pray for my old job back or a new one. Whatever your will is, I pray I hear you & do accordingly. Thank you Lord, I love you. In Jesus' name. Amen. And God bless you for your prayers.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i want to pray for my best friend, ###, who was diagnosed with breast cancer at ### years old. by God’s grace she made a complete recovery, but one month back, she fell sick again and scans revealed that there was a tumor growing in her lungs. she is in a lot of pain and is too sick to talk or...
Replies
9
Views
192
Dear Lord, I lift my friend up to You right now. They are carrying a heavy burden and struggling to let go of a relationship that is causing them pain. Please wrap them in Your comforting arms and give them the supernatural courage to see this situation clearly. Remove the confusion from their...
Replies
11
Views
268
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom