Dear Lord, I pray my husband would come to ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCM041710

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I pray my husband would come to You transformed by your grace and love. I pray that you would convict him and bring him far away from the affair that is destroying our family. I pray that You would give him the faith that You can restore this.
 
[SIZE=10pt]Dear Lord, please guide this special sister during the trouble in her marriage. And her ears shall hear a word behind her saying, this is the way, walk here, when she turns to her right and when she turns to her left (see Isa. 30:21).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Please reassure her when she sees a thousand fall on her right side and ten thousand at her left; help her to know that if she follows You, it will not happen to her (see Ps. 91:7). Hide her under your protective wings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Help her to find the narrow path that will lead her to life, the abundant life you have for her and for her family. Lord, I pray for a testimony that you can use for Your glory when this troubled or broken marriage is healed and restored! We will give You all the honor and the glory. Amen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I have had similar problems in my marriage. But there is hope and that hope comes from the Lord, as you know or you wouldn't be on here! Just know that marriages can be saved and restored by God!! I got help from an online, free, Christian ministry called Restore Ministries International. It has changed my life and not just my marriage. The women who work there (all volunteers) have all been through this and most of them have restored marriages! You can get to them online at -banned site-.com Also, here is the first chapter of a book from that ministry http://rmiew.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2576 I will continue to pray for you and your family![/SIZE]
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I pray for this in the name of Jesus. Put all your trust in him that every thing would be ok. For in his mighty name no burden or problem is too heavy to carry nor too difficult to answer. Just have a strong faith.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
437
Pray that my Husband start being honest and honoring God with His first fruits and His 10 percent. Pray that my Husband ### will realize that even though financially it may be hard, honoring God through being obedient and tithing is what one thing that is hindering Him from His relationship with...
Replies
7
Views
382
Please pray that my husband would be faithful to me. Please ask God to deliver him from his pornography and lust addictions. He is hiding things and there is missing time he disappears. I pray he is wholly honest with me. May the truth set us free. It's my desire for our marriage to be in...
Replies
6
Views
795
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom