Dear Lord, I pray for my son ###

hmccord

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord, I pray for my son ###. Pray to heal his body from this illness.
 
I see you swinging with the sword. So you can freely use your authority and authority that you have over your son and cut that evil sickness with the sword of the Spirit: the word of God. Believe in the power of the word. It has created the world. This is what I hear in the Spirit.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
Lord I pray and ask you to keep everything in my life the same until August 2028. No changes in my manager, no changes in my job responsibilities, no added programs or duties. Keep us safe. I fear not as you are with us always. I give this to you Lord.
Replies
12
Views
190
Lord Jesus, I pray for protection on my eldest daughter's life. I pray that you open the doors that are right for her and guide her in the right path. God, if it is your will, grant her the desires of her heart, to find someone with whom she can share her life with. Amen
Replies
6
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom